Your quality Igloo product is warranted to be free from manufacturer’s
defects in material and workmanship, provided that the unit
is used under the normal operating conditions intended by the
If you encounter any problems with your product, please look
through our FAQ and Trouble Shooting Forums. You can also download
a wide variety of user manuals from our Customer Service Webpage
located at www.Curtisint.com/support/manuals.asp.
If you cannot find the product support that you need from our website, please contact our customer service department. If you are in USA or Canada, please dial 1-800-968-9853. If you are in UK, dial 0-800-032-5264. Our customer service is open 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
Curtis International Ltd. warrants all appliances and televisions (kitchen TV excluded) to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for 90 days on labour and 1 year on parts from the purchase date.
Products other than appliances and televisions are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for 90 days on labour and 90 days on parts from the original purchase date.
If you originally purchased your product more than 90 days ago, a repair fee may apply.
|TO OBTAIN REPAIRS
UNDER THE TERMS OF THIS WARRANTY
- The original purchaser must present a copy of the original
bill of sale and the service warranty card.
- Any alterations, abuse, misuse, battery corrosion or accidental
damage voids the warranty.
- The warranty does not cover cabinets and accessories.
- No warranty or insurance contained or set out shall apply when damage or repair is caused by power
failure; damage in transit or when moving the unit; improper power supply; use for commercial or
industrial purposes; service calls resulting in customer education, etc.
- To begin the RMA process, please note that you MUST obtain an RMA number prior to returning your product for warranty based support.
- The defective product should be mailed to:
||In the U.S.A.
315 Attwell Drive
C/O Personal Repair
|Curtis International Ltd. C/O Lotus International Company
6880 Commerce Blvd.
Canton MI 48187
- If mailing the product, the freight must be prepaid and
a money order for $7.00 should be included to cover the cost
of insurance and the return of the product. The money order
must be made payable to Curtis International Ltd.
- Curtis International Ltd. reserves the right to repair or
replace the part(s) which have become defective at their discretion.
- Please make sure to include your complete name and mailing
address (including phone number), copy of bill of sale and description of defect with your product.